Philips Respironics – System One Sleep Therapy systems
Philips Respironics, System One sleep therapy systems are designed with the needs of care practitioners and patients in mind. These quality systems reflect our commitment to providing exceptional therapy, enhanced patient comfort, and essential compliance tools so important in today’s challenging environment. Most System One devices are compatible with our SleepMapper mobile and web-based solution that lets OSA patients enhance their sleep therapy experience.
Patient comfort and appeal.
- Flex Family technologies enhance patient comfort with proven pressure relief.
- System One Humidity Control maintains constant and optimum humidity levels.
- Heated Tube humidification option provides increased flexibility and patient comfort.
- Opti-Start enhances auto-CPAP therapy, providing a customized starting pressure.
- Adjustable PSmin provides clinicians additional options for patients who require auto bi-level therapy.
- An attractive, sophisticated external design increases patient appeal.
- Exclusive CPAP-Check and Auto-Trial modes enhance patient compliance, while increasing operational efficiency.
- Advanced Event Detection tracks patients’ changing therapy needs.
- Superb convenience in compliance monitoring with the choice of broadband, wireless/wired modems, or SD card data storage and transmission.
- System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by allowing the device and mask to work well together.
- EncoreAnywhere patient compliance management provides real-time data access.
Allies in Better Sleep and Breathing.
Finding success in today’s Sleep and Respiratory industries requires more than advanced technology; it takes the collaboration of experts. That’s why Philips Respironics remains committed to working in harmony with the care team to produce solutions that can lead to healthier patients, healthier practices, and healthier businesses. At a time when caregivers and patients alike need a true ally, count on Philips Respironics.
We may call it System One, but we give you multiple options.
Philips Respironics brings a family of System One solutions to the care team.