- Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with the CPR Feedback Monitor – Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan CPR Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.