This 4-Pack of Manikins will optimize your training program by ensuring the student’s Compression Depth and Compression Rate are reached with an audible ‘clicking’ sound and LED indicators provided by 2 separate feedback devices. Additional Items Included: 50 Infant Lung Bags, an Instruction Sheet, and a nylon carrying case.
Achieve this with Prestan Professional’s revolutionary new infant CPR manikin with Rate Monitor. The LED indicators allow for instant feedback to both instructors and students regarding their rate of chest compressions. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily, while students themselves can visually gauge their compression rate reinforcing more practice time using proper technique.
The depth of compression is a crucial skill to learn as well. Class participants learn proper compression depth with the manikin’s audible ‘clicking’ sound. When compressions are done to the ECC recommended depth, the manikin’s ‘click’ lets students know they are on target. Compression rate and depth – two vitally important components to learning for successful CPR. With Prestan’s visual and audible reinforcement of good CPR techniques, students will confidently embrace their role in the cardiac chain of survival.
- LED indicators on the infant’s diaper allow for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the accuracy of chest compressions.
- The realistically sized 100% Latex Free infant has a pinch-able nose. “Flick their feet” reminds students to check for the level of consciousness – easily taught since the manikin has fully formed legs with feet. Moveable arms even allow for brachial pulse checks.
- Practice conscious choking back blows on the infants’ padded upper back portion.
- The easy to insert lung-bag speeds manikin setup.
- The face-shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, grease, and even adhesive build up from AED electrodes!
- Visual anatomy ‘landmarks’ such as clavicles, an accurate nipple line, sternum, and xiphoid process facilitates the practice of choking skills as well as reinforcing proper finger placement for compressions.
- A tiltable head illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when a proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- The infant’s head structure is capable of demonstrating the jaw-thrust maneuver.
- Audible clicker mechanism increases the student’s confidence in administering adequate depth of compressions.
- Manikins are capable of being cleaned and decontaminated per CDC guidelines.