About Ruth Lee Ltd.
Founded over 30 years ago in the Kensington area of Liverpool. Ruth Lee have been design and manufacturing rescue training manikins from their factory in North Wales for over 30 years and are the only ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer of rescue training manikins within Europe, so you can be assured that you will be ordering a manikin whose quality is second to none.
The Duty Range of training dummies are our most popular models for common rescue scenarios such as working at height, confined space, USAR, RTA etc as well as general handling exercises but we can now supply a range of manikins to suit any training scenario.
Tecsen Technologies have been partner with Ruth Lee since year 2009 in Malaysia.
Do browse the following products from Ruth Lee and do not hesitate to contact us.
Ruth Lee Bariatric Training Manikins
RUTH LEE BARIATRIC TRAINING MANIKINS
Casualties/Victims/Patients/Clients/Staff/Passengers come in all shapes and sizes – can you handle them?
Obesity is a very real problem in the UK and across the world and judging by government figures and annecdotal evidence the problem is rapidly getting worse.
All sectors as well as Fire & , Hospitals, Ambulance can experience heavier casualties:
Airlines accommodate increasingly heavy passengers – we lent an RL180 to Airbus in Broughton, UK for a multi agency exercise and Nicole (as she was called!) brought the exercise to a standstill! It took the combined teams 15 minutes to formulate a plan of how to remove her from the training fusilage!
Shipping: Cruise Ships could have many obese/bariatric passengers on board, would your staff know how to deal with passengers of these weights?
Prisons: do your officers have sufficient training to be able to move prisoners weighing more than 130Kg if an incident arose?
Care Homes: not all situations will require the services, could your staff manage?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 – the new material is tough, safe to handle and easy to clean.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person, helping to improve pre-hospital clinical care.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage; placed in or under vehicles; – these manikins are tough enough for all training exercises!
- We have worked very hard to achieve a ‘fluidity of movement’ with the weight rather than just producing a heavy ‘lump’, so these manikins are very realistic to work with.
- They are designed for a team of at least 4-6 people to and are supplied complete with a carrying sheet to assist in carrying and positioning the manikin.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar if required – to promote proper casualty care.
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1. These manikins can be washed down with soapy water to keep clean
- Padding – 25mm flame retardant Polyurethane foam VE38200 (conforms to BS2852:Part 2:1982).
- The fluidity of movement is created by distributing the weight in 1/2 Kg packets across the Nylon covered f/r foam.
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2008 standards.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|180Kg Bariatric Adult||RLN180||1.8||180|
|260Kg Bariatric Adult||RLN260||1.8||260|
WHO USES THEM?
- 1st Call Mobility Ltd
- Avon FRS
- Babcock Training Limited
- Bournemouth University School of Health & Social Care
- Coventry City Council
- Devon and Somerset FRS
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS TRUST
- East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Greater Manchester FRS
- Kent FRS
- Lincolnshire FRS
- Linet Uk Ltd
- London Ambulance Service NHS TRUST
- Merseyside FRS
- North East Ambulance Service AMB HQ
- Scottish Ambulance Service
- South Central Ambulance Service
- South Yorkshire FRS
- STATES OF JERSEY FIRE SERVICE
- Warwickshire FRS
- Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- West Midlands FRS
- West Sussex FRS
- Wiltshire & Swindon Fire Authority
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service
- Princess Alexandra Hosp – Loganholme, Australia
- Mayo Clinic – USA
- Philips Healthcare – USA
Size: 353 KB Version: 2017
Size: 3.3 MB Version: 2017