About Ruth Lee Ltd.
Founded over 30 years ago in the Kensington area of Liverpool. Ruth Lee have been design and manufacturing rescue training manikins from their factory in North Wales for over 30 years and are the only ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer of rescue training manikins within Europe, so you can be assured that you will be ordering a manikin whose quality is second to none.
The Duty Range of training dummies are our most popular models for common rescue scenarios such as working at height, confined space, USAR, RTA etc as well as general handling exercises but we can now supply a range of manikins to suit any training scenario.
Tecsen Technologies have been partner with Ruth Lee since year 2009 in Malaysia.
Do browse the following products from Ruth Lee and do not hesitate to contact us.
Ruth Lee Fire Marshal Manikins
FIRE MARSHAL MANIKINS
Fire Safety Training at their own premises allows companies to comply with current legislation and Fire Risk Assessments. This enables employers to meet their statutory insurance obligations and to protect staff and property under current Health and Safety Regulations (The 2005 Fire Regulatory Reform Act). This Extinguisher Manikin allows you to teach ‘knock down’ drills using fire blankets or portable fire extinguishers when responding to somebody on fire. This manikin can also be used to demonstrate the hazards associated with wearing loose and flammable clothing when near an open flame – it can bring real excitement to your courses to keep trainees interested and engaged.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used with a simple mixture of 50% methylated spirits and 50% lighter fluid outoors or just methylated spirits indoors
- The Fire Manikin is extremely robust but applying the fluid to the protective vest to greatly extend the life of the manikin.
- Will withstand temperatures up to + 700º C with no damage.
- Can be used with or without the support stand – the stand has a semi circular base to allow for ‘knock down’ drills.
These manikins are constructed using a E-glass vermiculite treated material (heat resistant to 700oc) to the front and yellow para Aramid (heat resistant to 250oc) to the back, this will withstand wear and tear during the training exercises – they are filled using mineral wool.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
WHO USES THEM
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
- AB Fire Safety Training Services
Size: 3.3 MB Version: 2017