About Ruth Lee Ltd.
Founded over 30 years ago in the Kensington area of Liverpool. Ruth Lee have been design and manufacturing rescue training manikins from their factory in North Wales for over 30 years and are the only ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer of rescue training manikins within Europe, so you can be assured that you will be ordering a manikin whose quality is second to none.
The Duty Range of training dummies are our most popular models for common rescue scenarios such as working at height, confined space, USAR, RTA etc as well as general handling exercises but we can now supply a range of manikins to suit any training scenario.
Tecsen Technologies have been partner with Ruth Lee since year 2009 in Malaysia.
Do browse the following products from Ruth Lee and do not hesitate to contact us.
Ruth Lee Multi Trauma Manikins
MULTI TRAUMA MANIKINS
One of our more interesting manikins that can be used to simulate impalements or amputations to bring added interest to any training exercise. Made from the same tough Polyester as the Duty range, these manikins are tough enough to be used in Confined Spaces, USAR incidents, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises.
The removable limbs can also be partially attached using the Velcro at the end of the limb to partially attach the limb – in this way the limb may fall off during recovery if a thorough injury assessment is not made by the r!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person.
- A Polypropylene, plastic sleeve allows the introduction of an impalement – scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars and fence posts can all be used for this purpose.
- The right arm and leg can be completely or partially detached to provide real interest to your training exercises.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage (care should be taken with the plastic sleeve) – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar – to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
- Constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- Reinforced with high density Polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- Protective overalls fitted as standard – constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002).
- Padding – 25mm Flame Retardant Polyurethane foam VE38200 (conforms to BS2852:Part 2:1982).
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Services.
- Specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) – NATO stock numbers available.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Industrial Health & Safety teams.
- Regularly exported to professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets, also:
- Hong Kong Fire Service
- Hong kong Civil Defence
- Norwegian Army
- U.S Army
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
Size: 308 KB Version: 2017
Size: 3.3 MB Version: 2017