About Ruth Lee Ltd.
Founded over 30 years ago in the Kensington area of Liverpool. Ruth Lee have been design and manufacturing rescue training manikins from their factory in North Wales for over 30 years and are the only ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer of rescue training manikins within Europe, so you can be assured that you will be ordering a manikin whose quality is second to none.
The Duty Range of training dummies are our most popular models for common rescue scenarios such as working at height, confined space, USAR, RTA etc as well as general handling exercises but we can now supply a range of manikins to suit any training scenario.
Tecsen Technologies have been partner with Ruth Lee since year 2009 in Malaysia.
Do browse the following products from Ruth Lee and do not hesitate to contact us.
Ruth Lee Search and Rescue Training Manikins
RUTH LEE SEARCH & TRAINING MANIKINS
Made in exactly the same way as the popular Man Overboard manikin, the only difference is the colour. The Search & model is deliberately designed to be difficult to see in the water to enable crews to develop the ‘search’ element of their Search & training, making this model particularly suitable for Police Forces or inland water teams.
This manikin can float at any angle between the vertical and horizontal by simply moving the foam pieces between the chest pockets and the legs, a process which takes seconds.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supplied complete with a protective overall constructed in tough Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) – the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- This manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 – 6 metres into water with no damage, these manikins are tough!
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- The black mask supplied makes the manikin even harder to find by covering the brightly covered head but this can be left off at night to expose the Solas reflective tape if required.
- Polyethylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason’s Cradle.
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
PRODUCT DETAILS – THE SAME CONSTRUCTION AS THE MAN OVERBOARD MODEL BUT WITH BLACK OVERALLS
- Nylon mesh – conforms to BS3408/20
- Reinforced P.V.C – conforms to BS3408/20 and ISO 7854 1984
- High density polypropylene webbing (25mm rated to 207Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg)
- SOLUS reflective tape – compliant with US Department of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018 and International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16).
- Polypropylene plastic (conforms to DIN EN ISO 1873, Teil 1)
- Non-absorbent closed cell foam – water absorption : 1 Day < 0.1 (DIN 53428 1986) 28 Days < 0.5% VOL
- Overall constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1
- Made in the UK – all manikins conform strictly to our ISO9001:2008 standards.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
WHO USES THEM?
- Malaysia Fire & Department (BOMBA)
- Australian State Services
- Australian Surf Life Saving Clubs
- Singapore Civil Defence Force
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- 100% of the UK Fire Services
- MOD – these are the only water manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence – NATO stock numbers available.
- service professionals around the world – we regularly export to 26 countries with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
- Navies, Armies & Airforces throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Defence Fire Risk Management Organisation – DFRMO
- London Offshore Consultants
- Foyle Search &
- British Canoe Union
- Inland water teams
- Gulf Power Marine
- Police Service for Northern Ireland
- Exmoor Search &
- Marine Consultancy Services
- Cleveland Mountain
- Brecon Mountain
- RNLI Port Isac
- RNLI Isle of Man
- MCA Training Centre
- States of Jersey Fire Service
- Cleveland Mountain
- United Nations mission in South Sudan
- Bahrain Airforce
- Swift Water Training
- Canterbury Coastguard
- Viking Life – Estonia
Size: 321 KB Version: 2017
Size: 3.3 MB Version: 2017