About Ruth Lee Ltd.
Founded over 30 years ago in the Kensington area of Liverpool. Ruth Lee have been design and manufacturing rescue training manikins from their factory in North Wales for over 30 years and are the only ISO 9001:2008 accredited manufacturer of rescue training manikins within Europe, so you can be assured that you will be ordering a manikin whose quality is second to none.
The Duty Range of training dummies are our most popular models for common rescue scenarios such as working at height, confined space, USAR, RTA etc as well as general handling exercises but we can now supply a range of manikins to suit any training scenario.
Tecsen Technologies have been partner with Ruth Lee since year 2009 in Malaysia.
Do browse the following products from Ruth Lee and do not hesitate to contact us.
RUTH LEE WORKING AT HEIGHT MANIKIN
RUTH LEE WORKING AT HEIGHT MANIKIN
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height – our manikins can help achieve this.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person – perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights – will demonstrate the dificulties of dealing with an adult unconcious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prioer to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
The RLWAH50 50Kg adult can be considered to be the industry standard and is a little more manageable than the 70Kg model.
These manikins are essentially a combination of the General Duty range and the Offshore manikins – construction is the same as the Duty models but the inner chest contains Polypropylene plastic strips and closed cell foam, which creates a more rigid structure. This chest like structure helps the manikin to maintain its shape when used in a harness and prevents ‘slumping’.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
WHO USES THEM?
- Most members of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- Absen Rope Access Specialists
- Abaris International
- Abtech Safety Services
- Altrad NSG Limited
- Altitude Safety
- Alton Towers
- Arb Aid Ltd
- Atlantic Tower Services
- Go Ape
- Harcon Group
- ISC Ltd
- ITS Plant Tech Ltd
- Pammenter & Petrie Ltd
- Rig Systems Ltd
- Rope Access Contractors
- Rope Base Ltd
- Rope Task Ltd
- Safer Access Solutions Ltd
- Safer Training Ltd
- Safety & Access
- Safe Site Ltd
- Safety Men
- Safety Kit UK
- Safetynet Ltd
- Safety International Center
- Spanset Limited
- Total Access
- UK Rigging
- Zero Gravity Safety Group
Size: 303 KB Version:2017
Size: 3.3 MB Version: 2017