Quality / Durability / Most Similar to a Live AED
- Leading-edge AED Trainer that most closely resembles brand AED Trainers in size and weight for a realistic training experience.
- It features customizable options to match training environments and includes a child button.
- Clear confident voice prompts. Also, CPR prompts to help the student keep pace with chest compressions.
- Easy to replace modules containing current CPR guidelines and 2 languages.
- A remote is optional and available for instructors who prefer this feature. A single remote will control several AED Trainers within its range.
Change the Language with a simple press of a button
Scenario button can quickly change the shock sequence (no need for manual)
Three volume options: loud, medium, soft
Play and Pause button for those teachable moments
- Compliant with current 2015 AHA Guidelines
- Fast and Easy as well as Update
- Adult/Child selection buttons
- Training pads with dual adult/child graphics
- Brightly illuminated shock button that flashes when the shock is advised
- 5 preprogrammed training scenarios with Clear and calm voice prompts
- Chest compression rate metronome with audible count reminders
- Automatic or semi-automatic shock delivery
- Programming option to either include or not include time for breaths after the compression cycle
- Available remote control (sold separately)
- Long battery life with automatic shut-off
- Replaceable language module
- Sturdy, flip-up lid