- Helmet with an innovative design, light, compact, comfortable and well ventilated thanks to 10 air intakes that keeop the head cool at all times. Air intakes protected by an aluminium anti-intrusion grille.
- Provided with a fast, simple and effective size adjustment mechanism consisting of a wheel with a rubber grip on the back of the helmet.
- The outer shell is high density and shock resistant.
- The internal shell in HD polystyrene has ducts for air flow and recycling.
- Provided with external lamp clips made of strong nylon, compatible with all helmet lamps available on the market.
- Soft polyethylene headband, fixed to the external shell without rivets.
- Inner padding consisting of two separates pieces, headband and disc, fully removable and hand or machine washable at 30°C. Non-allergic, cool, moisture wicking and odour resistant fabric.
- Chinstrap with four fastening points at the back for a better fit. Fixed to the shell without rivets. Quick fastening and opening with a safety release system in compliance with EN 397. Provided with two soft polyethylene side retractors to regulate the length of the straps.
- Provided with a ring to hook the helmet onto a harness.
- May be fitted with the KASK visor.
- Compatible with all Peltor ear defender with P3A screw attachment and for all ear defenders with bayonet Peltor and MSA junction through its special adaptor.
External Shell : P.P. Polypropylene
Internal Shell : HD Polystyrene density 50 gr/l
Headband : PE Polyethylene
Size : Universal-adjustable from size 51 to 62
Weight : 380 gr (visor and ear defenders not included)
Standard Approval : CE EN 397
Color : Red, White