FIRE & RESCUE DUTY RANGE OF MANIKINS.
The most versatile manikin for all rescue scenarios typically practised by emergency rescue professionals including: Confined Space, USAR, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises – ensuring effective, realistic training.
Now constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C (the materials previously used) – making the manikins even stronger than before.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- A strong webbing loop allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage, and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 vehicle, or dropped from a second-floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilization/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using the shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalize a recorded message up to 60 seconds; e.g. “Help I can’t feel my legs..” which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Tough drag protectors and overalls greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Shoutbox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- Click here to view how the Duty Manikins are made.
Available in a range of sizes and weights, from the 5kg Baby to the 90kg adult.
We also offer a shorter adult manikin often preferred by some of our customers in Asia – these are offered at 1.7 meters and 30Kg, 50Kg and 70Kgs.
Note: These manikins will withstand temperatures up to 100°C – above this temperature or where ‘flash-over’ may occur, we recommend using our Fire House training manikin. The Duty model also has normal weighting so should not be used in deep water, for deepwater rescue scenarios use the Water Rescue dummy which is designed to float appropriately.
|Name||Code||Height (m)||Weight (kg)||NATO Stock No|
|50Kg Adult (Best Seller)||RLN50||1.8||50||4240-99-9771707|
|70Kg Adult (Best Seller)||RLN70||1.8||70||4240-99-2416796|
|30Kg Adult (shorter)||RLNO30||1.65||30|
|50Kg Adult (shorter}||RLNO50||1.65||50|
|70Kg Adult (shorter)||RLNO70||1.65||70|
WHO USES THEM?
- Currently used by 100% of UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- The only manikins specified by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) – NATO stock numbers available.
- Police, Ambulance/EMS/HART teams.
- Industrial Health & Safety teams.
- Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets, also:
- US Army
- US State department
- USAF (US Air Force)
- USMC (United States Marine Corps)
- USCG (Dept of Homeland Security)
- Hong Kong Fire Service
- Hong Kong Civil Defence
- Malaysia Fire & Rescue Department
- Malaysia Civil Defence
- Maritime Academy Malaysia
- Singapore Changi Airport Academy
- Australian Capital Territory Fire & Rescue (ACT)
- Country Fire Authorities (Australia)
- NSW Fire Services
- Queensland Fire Services
- Rural Fire Services (Australia)
- SA (South Australia) Metro Fire Service
- State Emergency Fire Services
- Victoria State Emergency Services
- A.H.B.V Portugal