Nihon Kohden Cardiolife AED – 2100K The Nihon Kohden Cardiolife AED – 2100K is constructed with simplicity in mind. It’s user friendly and with only 3 easy steps to save a life, anyone can use it. The AED (automated external defibrillator) is ideal for use in emergency case and can be easily operated by anyone.[…]
The Prestan Professional AED Trainer provides quality, durability and affordability like no other trainer in the market. Clear, confident voice instructions that provide easy-to-follow directions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier. The revolutionary Pad sensing system also increases the practicability of the Trainer.
• English/Spanish capability
• Compatible with any CPR manikins
• Can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions
• Metronome and counts upward by 10’s ending at 30 to help the student with chest compressions
• Includes a scenario, volume control, and language button
• Includes 5 scenarios
• Pads can be used at least 25-30 times during CPR/AED classes
• Contains a pad testing system
• Pads are pre-connected
• Pads have an embedded ‘switch’ in the pad which senses that the AED Trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso
• The silicone base adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure
• Software Modules meets AHA 2010 guidelines and modules are easy changeable when there is new guidelines or change of languages
• Powered by 4 units of “C” Size Batteries
• Remote Control is optional and available separately
In classes where there are more than one student per manikin, there is always the balance between protecting the student and giving the student a realistic experience. Every CPR/AED instructor wants the best outcomes when and if the student has a real life experience giving CPR. This face shield, placed over the face shield – lung bag utilized on the face of the manikin, allows each student to practice CPR, be protected and have the benefit of a realistic experience of a full chest rise.
Introducing the Prestan Adult Professional Manikin.
The future of CPR/AED training manikins!
Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan Adult Professional Manikin is unlike any other on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four for class training purposes, Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield/lung bag.
Prestan’s revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
And with patented face/head tilt, the Prestan Professional Adult Manikin simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of our manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.